Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So....remember



This POST?  Well it was like Christmas here yesterday! I still can't believe how much goodness I received in my prize package!! Here are the contents of the package:


8 of the decorative edge papers.(Each one is double sided!) 32 pieces of double sided paper from the So Sophie line. 32 can you believe that??? So that is 40 pieces of beautiful double sided cardstock paper from MME's So Sophie line!!!! But that's not all.....

Then there was a bag full of the sentiment/journal/title cards, frames and punch-outs. Seriously there are so many I couldn't even begin to spread them all out!! Over 45 journal/title cards alone!! Then some of their acetate frames (which I love...I just used one on the Homer page I did).
And last but not least....some ABC sticker sheets and some die cut stickers.
I am so excited!!! MME has always been a favorite of mine so this is just sweet that I got my hands on all this goodness....for FREE!!!
Thanks MME!! You guys rock!!
You should check out their blog sometime:


Posted by Picasa

No comments: