Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The happy SCRAPPING dance!


I'm excited that I have actually had some time to scrap!! With all the things I've had going on lately I wondered if I would ever get back into the groove! I still have 20 paper bag books to complete for Girl's Camp! I have a birthday album I need to get done (it's over due!) and I have a baby shower gift to get done (by Saturday!) But gettng some personal stuff done is a great way to get my creative juices flowing!
Here are the LO's I've gotten done:
These first 2 are actually from the same event. As most know I scrapbook for each of my 4 children and I NEVER EVER duplicate a LO! These 2 are when Len (my hubby) had his finger re-attached after a work accident in 2005.


 
This LO was quick and easy. I didn't want to do too much...I think the photos say alot and I really wanted them to stand out by themselves. 



Valley of Fire in Las Vegas.
Spring 2005

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Pages!! Glad to see you got your MoJo and good luck getting the rest of your stuff done. Can't wait to see it.

Scraprageous said...

Beautiful work! Found you over at Sketches 4All - my blog is over at www.scraprageous.blogspot.com

See you "around" the net :)