Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Camp Out Fun


I had a great time scrapping this 2 page LO.
Adam had a great time on his Scout trip to Yellowstone National Park and super disappointed when they had to cut the trip short because the adults didn't wear sunscreen and got SUPER sunburned!

I can't believe I'm into 2005! Some people are probably saying what?? Well I can be a bit anal about scrapbooking in order...so much so that I just CAN'T go out of order....and so I am currently in 2005. Spring...heading into summer...but that ultmately means i am 5 years behind!! Eek, gads!
Well I could be 10 years behind! Right?
 I need to get my butt moving! Only one more year of "film" and then the transition into digital.
Now I just need to get my butt in gear and get Wyatte's album started...and Lilly's too!
Oh man, I've got lots to do!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: