Saturday, January 9, 2010

To ETSY or not??


For Christmas I made SEVERAL of these Name Frames. I just love making them and I love seeing the recipient's face even more!! I made several others and forgot to take pictures
but I am hoping I can get a copy from the gift giver.
(of course this was in the middle of the crazy Christmas rush)
These make great wedding gift ideas and anniversary gifts as well.


I have also made some of these:



This was a baby gift.It's in a shadow box frame, but I could certainly adjust it to be in a "regular" type frame as well.  So what do you think?? Should I try the ETSY shop? How many of you have ETSY shops? And do you have a fairly good response?? Spill the beans...give me the in's and out's!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stephanie Baxter said...

Wow, they are FAB projects! Can't give you any advice on the whole Etsy thing though, I'm afraid...have never done it myself.

Unknown said...

I don't know about Etsy. But I do really like them! They are lovely and a great idea!

The Craftivist said...

I love these! I have an etsy shop although I only sell on it a couple of months out of the year, but I do shop on there alot. I think these would do really well, provided of course that you advertise your shop well. Usually already made items don't sell as well on etsy as crafting supplies do but overall, quality made items still do pretty well. So I say give it a try!

Jill said...

These are terrific projects! They're so charming, and you're right -- they'll make beautiful gifts!

Sasha Farina said...

i say go for it. carpe diem!

LavondaBlaisd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.