Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Adam and ME!


Today I turned 40! I can't believe it. I guess what they say is true...you are only as old as you feel...and honestly I don't feel any older today than yesterday....maybe a few pounds heavier....hahaha.
In addition to me turning 40 my sweet son ADAM turns 16!!!
So here's a shout to him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

We have both been spoiled with LOTS of phone calls and treats. I don't think we have ever had so much CAKE at one time!
We had a lovely dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant followed up with CAKE.
Thanks to everyone for the treat and all the special gifts. My friends rock!
The best gift of all though......
is a trip to Vegas this weekend to see my sis Rebecca, my sis Julie, my Mom and
my niece Brandi!
A girls only trip!
Whoo-Hoo!
A couple of days there and then the rest of the week in sunny SO CAL!!! I can't wait.
What a great surprise!

3 comments:

Rita said...

That is a great surprise! Happy Birthday, and I hope you have a great trip!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! How awesome...have a great trip! Those cupcakes look great...I've been seeing cupcakes every where so my sweet love made cupcakes for my birthday...they were very tasty! :)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!!!
And a Happy Birthday to Adam too xxx