Thursday, January 8, 2009

A new look and and an update

....wow and all in ONE post! Well with the holidays just finishing up, I haven't really gotten to scrapbook much. Although I did make Christmas cards (which I still have to mail...was waiting on the photos!) And I did get a couple of other "paper crafty" things done....I need to take a few photos and get them posted.
Well, until I can get that all done enjoy a photo of this

This is my newest addition to the scrapbook room! This was a total surprise for Christmas from Len and all the kids. I even got 2 extra cartridges. I have had fun playing with it and I'll share the LO later.
Anyway, I do have to get my gift for Jamie finished. Yeah, I know it was for Christmas and it's already January....well you know what they say....better late than never!

I also have decided to be a bit more focused and try my hand at a few Design Teams. i really enjoyed my time off this past year but I really miss it. I was still designing for KBD but I want to apply for a few others...spread my wings a little. I'll try a little harder to post more often and to keep you posted as to what I have going on....things can get quite crazy but I'll try!
So, sit back, relax and look forward to what will be coming!

No comments: