Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Inspriration???

I went to the Design Team meeting at Keepsakes yesterday. The meeting went well. I am hoping that with using some newly released products and some really fun projects I can generate some inspiration...not only for me but for some class participants. Enrollment has been down and I have been re-evaluating my role as a teacher. I just can't keep teaching when the end result for me is a chunk of my pocketbook being gone. That all being said here are a few sneak peeks of what is getting me excited:

So if all goes well I will give this schedule a go.....if I can use the lines above. I just hope that the commitment on the other end follows through. So keep your fingers crossed.....

2 comments:

Susan Beth said...

I love the sasafrass Lass with the extra strip! I got some in my Studio Calico kit, and used it already! Great concept! You will love it. Let me know where you get it because I'm not expceting it to be at KBD based on what she said about ordering this fall! And I am glad you got inspired, whether you use it for classes or not. You are such a good scrapper, and that, all by itself is worth a whole lot!

Stephanie said...

I always love your work Jen and I LOVE CC campy! You're a great teacher and I should know, I'm the "problem" student and you've never YELLED at me;)I hope your teaching something at retreat this fall, I love your classes and projects! Oh, and we've been geocaching for about 5 yrs on and off.