Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birthday Cake Album



Well, here is my latest creation. I'm not quite finished yet. I still have a few pages to get done. But the album it's self is about finished. I got the idea from 2 peas (I think) ...I look at so many different places sometimes it's hard to remember where I saw what.
Anyhow, I have been wanting to do something for Caleb's 12 birthday (which was in December....I'm only a few months behind) but anyhow....he's grown up sooo much ...from 11 to 12. I'm having a great time working on this...and it will be even more fun to teach it as a class for Keepsakes By Design next month. So enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

I think I saw one of these done by Linda Albrect as well - might have been on her blog, or on two peas, she posts in both places. So cute - yours and hers! Love the concept. Should be a popular class