Tuesday, November 20, 2007

1st Place Winner!!!


This is the "name" box I made for my friend Jamie. It's actually for James, her little boy that turned one in September, but honestly it is really more for Jamie! Anyhow, I entered this in one of the contests at the scrapbook retreat and I won 1st place! I was so excited. I am now going to be making these to sell. I will offer a photo shoot with ME as the photographer...and then I will create a "name" box. I haven't decided exact pricing, but I think they have the potential to be big sellers.
In this example I had the material from the nursery, scanned and then incorporated the "little cowboys" into the overall design.
I just LOVE the finished result!
So, what do you think? How much would you pay? (Remember, you also get a photo shoot)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: